Monday, August 16, 2010

Repeat Funny Bizness...

I had a lot of fun going wild with the facebending at this family party for a high school grad girl (second pic) in Secaucus NJ. This gig was a rare case of repeat business with a 6 year gap - I drew at the client's daughter's 13th birthday party in 2004! I had actually moved from North Jersey to the Philly area later that year, and she tracked me down to get me to draw for this party - how cool is that??? 


This lady shared the same name with my wife and I's friend Lisa Wolf, which I thought was cool, and I made sure to add a howling wolf in the distance and a full moon too...owwoooooooooo...
Here's some hysterical laughing I caught on video from the last couple to be drawn on this fun night...


...And here's some stuff I never posted from a while back:
A Hulkin' Out kid from a 1st b-day party...
A company party for some company...









No comments: