Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A Dog and A Balloonfest

Adorable spaniel I drew for a client as a surprise gift for his daddy's bday!
Here's a goofy couple I drew at the NJ Festival of Ballooning - note: all details in picture were drawn upon request! Go figure....

                                                     More from the NJ Festival of Ballooning! These photos don't tell the full story of this soggy 3 day event, but were definitely the highlights of my time there...
                                                                  First drawing of the fest!
 This kid told me to draw him as weird as possible...
 ...this couple did not request to be drawn weird, but loved it nonetheless!

 This girl was drawn by me 10 YEARS AGO, as seen in the picture she is posing next to on my price sign...wow, hard to believe it's been that long...




Adorably bloodthirsty, ain't he?

No comments: