Sunday, May 25, 2014

2013 Overdue Overview Part 2: Electric Doodaloo

As promised, more LIVE CRAZY Caricatures from the months of June and July of 2013  to bug out your eyeballs and laugh your guts out. Somebody get a mop, it's about to get messy in here....
Here then is a company picnic in North Jersey where I drew lots of fun families...kept things fairly cute, and not so crazy, but that's okay, I'm flexible like that...
 The next batch are from a New Jersey High school grad party I have been working with several other artists for about 15 years - this year it was 12 artists under a big tent drawing away for four hours - I love this event, and most grad/post-prom parties, because teenagers are a receptive audience for my more exaggerated, wild style which makes what I do all the more fun!

 Some zany kids from a junior high gig I do every year....
Some of the fun that was had at ReMed Revovery Center's annual picnic!
  
Jackin' faces at a big project grad in New Brunswick NJ...
More krazy kapers at  a project grad at Dave and Buster's!
More to come!

No comments: