Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Live Caricature Action Catch-Up-Vol.2014-Episode II: Attack of the Domes-Part 1 (April 2014)

Back to the Bulk live caricature gig photo dropping on my poorly-neglected and starving for sustenance blog (I'm sorry bloggy, I'll be much nicer to you after the new year, keeping things up to date, fresh, and stimulating, for you and my followers/potential clients with juicy morsels of protein-rich fun and frolic from my crazy little world - despite having my hands full with a brand new baby competing for attentions, once Dec.22, or so, rolls around...)

Temple University students getting sugared up on caricatures and Cotton candy in early April....
NEXT: AMAZICON 2014 - A comics/sci-fi/horror/nostalgia convention I did for three days where sales were sparse but the fun was flowing!
Grampa Munster Lives!
The super talented Anthony Spadaccini, Delaware's own horror-meister - check out his website and disturbing, scary movies starting with his facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fleet-Street-Films/167234873325046
I didn't have to try too hard to turn this Star Trek super-fan into a real-life Klingon...
Rotting Zombie couple from Baltimore.
Ben Grimm - The Fantastic Four's Thing - about to clobber some bad guys- actually, just a dude from East Stroudsburg's Killer Collectibles, who reminded me of the big rocky orange palooka from Brooklyn...
Vampire kid drawn from smartphone pic...






And now for one of the highlights of the year - Cyndi and Johnny's wild, crazy, PURPLE wedding in Lancaster, PA!

The exhausted, but still partying wedding couple themselves with hilarious wedding officiator Whitley! Find more of Whitley here!https://www.facebook.com/pages/Whitley-Nycole-DeAire/158451207602535
Yours Truly and Whitley in a Bottoms up pose...
Mother and daughter party planning duo Amy and Leah kept the party poppin! Find their busy event-planning business here: https://www.facebook.com/PartyBelles?ref=br_tf
Just BEFORE the last post, I worked at my pal Steve Zimmerman's record store Jupiter Records, in Wilmington, Delaware for a rocking good time on the porch for Record Store Day...I had the pleasure of drawing right in front of several talented bands and singers, including these awesome guys...
Check these guys out! Great 90's style indie rock (played here acoustically): http://avictimofgoodtimes.com/
Yacht Rob keeping things smoooth...here's one of the places you can find his music: https://soundcloud.com/jed-steadson
Easter Sunday silliness in NJ!
 
 Welp, I'll be back with more shortly - there was waaaay more from April than I anticipated, so I'll have to break spring 2014 into several more posts....sheesh...

No comments: