Saturday, December 20, 2014

Live Caricature Action Catch-Up Vol.2014: Episode II: Attack of the the Domes-Part 2 (Apr.-May 2014)

....And we're back! Barely time to catch your breath, take a pitstop, and refill your coffee mug, eh? Well, sit tight, strap on your seat belt, and prepare for some crazy exaggeration action...
First off a 1st birthday party with a family filled with so much character, the caricatures nearly  drew themselves...
Closing out April, and in fact one of the busiest days I had the entire year are this trio of photos from two different parties I worked the SAME day as the above 1st Birthday photos...yes that's 3 parties in one day- the first party was in Linwood PA,(Delaware  County ) the next in Bridesburg(Northeast Philly)-an annual  birthday party I do for a really fun family,  and the last in South Philly at a big church event where I unfortunately  only got one good photo...whew! I was exhausted,  but left craving more days like these! 

 
And on we go with more mirthful marker madness in the merry month of May....first up, silly student doodlings at Drexel universi

Next, a brief stopover at the annual Mount Airy Day Festival where I popped open the tent for a couple hours, and made the money back on the space before launching off to another gig...
...And back to Green Lane Park for the WMGK DeBella Dogwalk, an annual event I do where I draw dogs, dogs, and more dogs, making me pretty dog-tired by the end of this (particularly cold and windy) day...whoof...
Had a ear-smashingly good time at naturally, A Victim of Good Times' record release party (whom I met last month at  Jupiter Records' Record Store Day) at Mojo 13 in Wilmington DE, starting with loud n crazy sets by Blood Sound and Giant Boy Detective...
Mojo 13's favorite old men...



Here's some evidence arranged for the authorities of my handiwork at an epic 3 hour communion party gig in NJ that turned into a 6 hour one...
Then there was this kid who wanted to be drawn AS a bulldog, at University of Penn's Spring Alumni Weekend...
A whole bunch of fun n' crazy stuff for ya at a 2 day company convention in Atlantic City...
Only got time for this one photo from an annual middle school event in Orefield PA that kept me non-stop busy...
 And finally, this one from a carnival I worked at for one day in NJ - I liked the minimal line work and stylized thing I was going for here...
 Next up: June 2014...



No comments: