Saturday, January 22, 2011

Tidings of Discomfort and Joy Part 4: Peace Out 2010

Alas, here is the last post of my Dec.2010 live gigs - a month that was among the best and worst times of my life, and capping off a generally difficult year economically and personally - and I think one of the few things that got me through it was drawing and conversing with people at my live gigs, and keeping in touch with supportive friends and family. I'm very grateful for having been able to do caricatures for as long as I have - about 13 years, almost 10 of those years freelance - and I still truly enjoy it, and plan to continue doing better at it creatively and financially, even as I branch out into other creative endeavors as well. So here's the last gig of the year, at a rest home that was part of a First Night celebration, where I mostly drew the musical guests - charming folkie musicians who kept the tunes flowing and the spirits bright as we headed towards 2011. Happy Belated New year!

Next....
Archival live stuff never released until now!

No comments: