Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Marinated Marina Madmen (and Women) and the Caricaturist Who Loves 'Em

Here's some of the great people I drew for a Boat and Marina Equipment supply company that puts on an annual convention in Atlantic City for their clients every November. This is the 3rd year I drew for them -  awesome, generous hardworking folks who run the event, and it's ALWAYS a pleasure working with them. And what a great, fun crowd of people attending this with hilarious faces and funny accents (many are from Long Island, Maryland, and of course Jersey!)! Couldn't do it without them!


3RD year for this sweet lady's caricature!


2ND year for his...


One of my favorites.






Zoomed in for your grotesque viewing pleasure.






Wasn't he in the Beach Boys?

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT...
EMT'S. This is a photo from an EMT convention that was about to take place at the hotel I stayed at. The faces were so great in this I had to get a photo, so i could draw them later. Hasn't happened yet.


My wife Jill points at a dummy's leg stump. 


Jill and me, er, the dummy.


I LOVE me some bloody dummy stump!


scrumptious....

OKAY, ENOUGH SHENANIGANS, BACK TO THE CARICATURES!!


Drunky unhappy


Drunky get caricature

Drunky now happy. 
Wifey won't let Drunky hold caricature because he's soaked in beer.


Drunky now unhappy again.


Orange Julius.


Caricature hack massacring another face...


Hmm, should I 'fix' her tooth? What if she hates it...

Aw, that wasn't so bad now, was it?

Bruce Willis' brother! No, not really.






Meatball 1


Meatball 2. I like the sequel better.


Cute Girl and the alien from Meatballs 2




Mean or Hilarious, or both. You decide.


Hadda be from Joisey.

AND THERE YA GO!
THANKS FOR WATCHING!



No comments: