Thursday, July 29, 2010

Johnny Ryan and Schoolly D are NOT in this Post...


...but their names are! Ha ha. Now that I've got your attention, provided you have any idea who those two people are anyway (and most people don't so don't feel bad, chum), here's some of my wacky & wild Caricatoonz drawn live at some nice people's parties, starting with...
50th Birthday Party in Peddler's Village for the great Johnny Ryan, of 'Angry Youth Comix' and 'Blecky Yuckerella' infamy...uh, er, what? Not the same one? Oh well, pretty cool people anyway, and I probably did draw on quite a bit of that twisted cartoonist's influence here anyway...





 Johnny Ryan with wife, in all his blurry glory. Could have done a lot better on his Benny Hill-ish face, but oh well. I like how I captured her though.



Crazy teens at a Philly Sweet 16 in a darkly lit massive entertainment venue. The mother of the birthday girl was (supposedly) good friends with O.G. Philly rapper Schoolly D. Would have been cool if he was invited!


Mardi Gras Party at the Bryn Mawr Library - Les Bon Temps Roule!
I love drawing the elderly! It's even better when they like the exaggerated, weird stuff that I do, which they did!

No comments: